Everyone waits all year to see the funny Superbowl commercials. We do not get those here. Here is what we get...
Here is one about a bunch of fisher men who steal people's identity. They have a "license to steal". So, be sure to protect your personal information and credit cards!!!
Next we have one about the difference between a General Power of Attorney and a Special Power of Attorney. It is a conversation between to Carrier Pigeons who get set straight by what they call a Leagle Eagle... 
Next we have one about a guy who gets a foul called on him because he did not at least attempt to place his order in the language of his "Host Country". In this case the country is Germany. This is one in a series... we also see them get fouled for wearing in approprite clothing to a Japanese shrine... 
I waited and waited to get a picture of our FAVORITE commercial about volunteering. It was on several times before I took pictures. It caputures the beginning of the Lewis and Clark Expedition. It is interesting to note that the Expedition was originally Lewis and Lebowski unitl Lebowski came up with many reasons why he could not go. "Nevermind Lebowski..." I just love that one!







2 comments:
Oh how I *miss* AFN commercials! But the real question is, does everyone have the day off there today? (We were just talking about that last night from when we lived in Germany!)
God Bless,
Jane
Rock on AFN! I think we had at least half of the same ones here with AFN Europe.
Post a Comment