(Yes. He thought I was nuts!)
The Letter of Acceptance states that we have been formally approved to adopt Wei Li'An. Each adoptive parent must sign and date the LOA and check the box stating we wish to adopt her!
One step closer!!!
How does one celebrate a new LOA??? With take out Chinese, naturally!







14 comments:
Congratulations! That is a HUGE step! It won't be long and you'll have her in your arms!!! :)
Congratulations...oh how I remember getting our LOA!
I knew when I saw fed ex, it had to be something good:)! We're waiting on our TA now for our little guy - congrats to you! (stopping by from Sunday Snapshot:)
Balling my eyes out!
Congratulations on getting your LOA! What a huge step closer to your little one.
I remeber the excitement so well.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations on LOA! My UPS guy knew every step of my process 8-9 years ago...what would we do without UPS/FedEx???
Yay for you all!!! Big step forward!!! SO excited to watch your journey and can't wait to see that baby in your arms!!! Blessings and love!
I LOVE these pictures. :)
Congrats! You'd think those fed-ex guys would get used to all us adoptive parents and our cameras! (:
I came over from Ni Hao Ya'll and just had to say that our first daughter is Kathryn Grace too!
Ahhhhh. At last. The rest of your wait should move so quickly now!
Jill G
To this day, whenever I see a FedEx truck my heart goes all a flutter! I have a love affair with FedEx trucks (not FedEx MEN mind you ;-) Tee-hee! So many fond memories after four adoptions! Congrats!
So exctied for all of you! You will soon have that sweet little girl inher forever home!
Hooray! Hooray! HOORAY!!! So thrilled! You're getting so close!
Post a Comment