May 4, 2011
Our Hearts are Full!!!!
Some where in the southern most part of China in Guangxi province in the city of Laibin is a 20 month old little girl who is sleeping soundly. This little darling is our daughter!!! By CC*A rules, I am not at liberty to share her photo or her information just yet. We submitted our Letter of Intent today. We will wait about a week for our pre approval. Once we receive that approval I will share the whole story with you to include her sweet picture. Suffice to say, we are overjoyed. God's finger prints are ALL over this story. He is GOOD!!!!
Labels:
Kathryn Grace Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Congratulations Kelly (and to all your family). That just melts my heart ... I'm so happy for all of you!
God certainly had you in mind for her as well. She will be blessed with a loving family!
God bless you!
The Kasuske family ... Lalon, Angie, and kids
I can't wait to hear the details and she her sweet face! Congrats!!!!
Oh, WOW! Kelly and Scott, this is such wonderful news. We look forward to meeting Kathryn Grace very soon. Congratulations from Texas. Renee and John
Well, WOOT! WOOT!!!
Congrats!!!
Now, you cant PUBLICLY post your sweeties photo, but you CAN email them!!!!!!!!
OUR RUBY is in Guangxi!! It would be fun to be in Nanning together!!!!
This is wonderful news. Can't wait to hear more!
I'm so excited for you all!! I knew God had just the right little girl waiting for you guys. Ruthey was so made for us. God's timing is perfect. YEAH!!!!
Hallelujah! I'm so happy for you all. We'll be praying that the process from here out goes smoothly and she is soon home with her family.
Congrats! Such wonderful news! I am so happy for you and your family!
Dying to see her pictures!!!!
Jill G
Scott and Kelly,
How happy the Orths are for you. The boys and I were just talking the other day and picturing your sweet little girl with your three boys. I wish we were there to experience this in person with you. We are continuing to pray for all of you and enjoy hearing of your blessings throughout this process. By the way, I think you need to have a photographer crop Kathryn Grace into the photo at the top of your blog page. I can just picture her with her dark skin and hair lying right on top of two of your blondies. Just a thought! :-)
Post a Comment