Our Family

Our Family

May 25, 2011

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball!!!

Seems to be our life these days.  I love watching the boys play.  They are both enjoying this season so much.  We love just watching them play and grow.  Their games provide me with the perfect opportunity to play with my camera (when I am not doing pitch count or the game book).  Still working on that fine balance between shutter speed, aperture and ISO.  (Yes Shannon, I am off automatic!!!)  Here are a few of my recent faves...
Nice base hit!
 Kevin flew to second on the steal, but did not quite make it in time.  He will be mad I put this here, but I thought it was cool.  I love the look on his face!
 Sam in his favorite position...
 Contemplating his next pitch...
 He looks so grown up here.  Such a cutie!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness! The pictures are amazing! Are you taking Lisa's class? So, so awesome!

Bo and John Payne said...

Love these shots!! Great action!
Kevin and Sam provide great photo ops!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs