This one melts my heart!!!
Katie is ready to take the field!!!
I am not generally a proponent of backwards hat wearing, but Kevin is absolutely ADORABLE in this picture!!!!
I had to get one of Kate the Great in her full Giants regalia! Sam was a little appalled by the fact that her leggings have ruffles and she is wearing them with Giants gear. I say, ruffles make the world a prettier place:)
We started the game at a friend's Superbowl party and left at halftime. Mostly because we were not sure how Kate would do. Secondly, because we were not sure how the boys would do if the game did not go our way. Fortunately we did not need to find out! Reaction to the win!!!
Talking to Papa who was a hero in helping Sam through some tough parts of the very close game!!!
Not bad for her first Superbowl!!!
The confetti had not yet finished falling before the boys were focused on BASEBALL! I tried to convince Kevin that he needed to let go of the whole Red Sox phase. No avail. He is still very much rooting for his team.
Once again... A House Divided...















8 comments:
Love it all but the first pic is awesome!
Congratulations to you happy Giants fans from this sad Packer fan. I love how Kate just fits right into your family... football and all.
The first picture could be your new header with all four Payne kids!! Precious! Love the one with Scott cheering with Katie! Beautiful!
xoxo
Love the pictures of your family especially the first one with all 4! What a beautiful family!
Yah, Giants!!!!! we were pulling for them too! Love seeing Kate in her cheer leading outfit :)
I have to agree with the whole ruffles thing, sorry boys:). Kate is so precious!!!
Those are the best pictures of your boys celebrating! You would think they were on the team and won! Sooooo CUTE! And of course, little miss Kate is ADORABLE!! Love, Love, Love the ruffles!
Seriously AWESOME!!! XO
Post a Comment