You all must bear with my inexperienced bolgging, movie making, movie attaching self. I have been working on Kate's Movie of her story. Apple iDVD has been SOOOOO frustrating to work with. I have uploaded the movie to Vimeo and am going to attempt to upload it here! Have a look when you have about 18 minutes:) Sorry for the length. I made it for Kate and did not want to miss anything! Enjoy!
February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
This movie is such a treasure! Bless you Kelly for your loving care in putting it all together. Love, Bo
Beautiful job. This will be something for her treasure forever. She is so precious and beautiful.Love the picture of her and daddy sleeping.
Oh Boy, Kelly, that was absolutely beautiful! Great job!!
Kelly just perfect. I am crying but tears of joy for such a lucky little girl. We love you!
Oh Kelly~ such a beautiful tribute to your precious Kate! LOVE it!!! I want to do this for SJ and WP~ EK has one. A precious keepsake!!! I also need to make a book for EK and WP. Whew! Better get all that done before going back. Blessings and love! XOXO
A very beautiful expression of God's love for us and the orphans. I just happened to stumble upon your blog...our family is traveling to China in a few weeks to adopt our little girl. Your blog has been inspirational for our family...thanks so much. God Bless!
Your daughter is beautiful and I so look forward to watching the video..I have just finished reading your in china posts. I found your blog on rumor queen. We hope to travel in march/April for our 2 year old, violet in Guangdong. This is our second china adoption....our first was 14 months old when we brought her home.....so this will be a little different. I am looking for clues and tips! Did you speak any Chinese with your daughter in the beginning? Ours most likely speaks a polyglog- so I think it may be in vain. I see she liked dolls and dishes? Any other tips for must bring/ must do/ must not do? I was in tears reading about her poor heart grieving. It is evident she was loved very much. We. Will be taking our almost 6 year old with us. If you would not mind and have any spare time could you email me @ shrabe@kc.rr.com? Many blessings and thank you for sharing your journey to your precious Kate.
Oh I can't wait to see it! I can't view it here at work however.
Did you catch Sharon's comment?!
This was a beautiful video. I loved walking the familiar path with you!!
That was a beautiful video! What a lot of work you did making such a fabulous story for Kate! I am so hoping we get to meet ALL your munchkins in person soon... :)
How incredibly beautiful! I am so overwhelmed with love and so thankful for sweet K!
I love this!! Your little girl is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!
Sandra
Post a Comment