Our Family

Our Family

February 3, 2012

Two Months Home with Our Girl!

In some ways it feels like we just got home and in some ways it feels like an eternity.  It amazes me the changes we have seen in just two months.  We have seen this little girl blossom from a frightened little girl who was too terrified to even smile, to a sweet little one who cannot stop smiling!  (Unless of course you are new to her then you need to earn her trust first!)



Oh... And need I mention?  These three pretty much reign supreme in Kate's World!!!!



Two Months Home...

*She has gone from 19.7 pounds to 21.8 and from 81 to 82 cm!!!
*Kate is using more and more English!  She is stringing together 3-4 words.  
*Most of the time what she says is hard to understand.
*Kate HATES, and I do mean HATES her car seat.  
*Kate ROCKS the Chicken Pattie Song!
*She can tell you where her eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, hair and belly are!
*She loves her belly and wants everyone to blow raspberries on it.
*Every time she hears the garage door go up she runs to the door and yells "BABA"!!!! At the top of her lungs.
*Her Daddy still hung the moon!
*She gives kisses without you asking her for one:)
*Kate eats most everything you give her.  Her newest favorite place to eat?  Panera!  She loves the Mac and Cheese and French Onion Soup (sometimes mixed together...)
*She answers "No" to every question she does not understand.
*She prays!  She will fold her hands and close her eyes and start mimicking the sounds she hears as others pray.
*She enjoys the Childrens program at CBS and the church nursery but is not ready for us to leave her there.
*She remain such a source of complete JOY!

5 comments:

Kevin and Michele said...

I loved seeing you guys again!! Maybe next time we can go to Panera!! And I asked Kevin if he would go with us to visit you... he said *maybe*!! He really likes you all!

Jami said...

I can't believe it's been 2 months home for us either! I could have written your post about Sophia! She's just blooming!!

Lindy D. said...

What a beautiful child! I love seeing her with her handsome brothers... being held by one with her arms around the other two. SO sweet!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I'd say she pretty much perfect!!! XOXO

Johanna said...

Just beautiful....

 
Design by Deluxe Designs