Our Family

Our Family

May 8, 2011

Introducing Our Daughter...

Kathryn Grace
Wei Li' An
August 29, 2009
Laibin, Guangxi Province China

Pre Approval on Mother's Day... Now THAT makes this Mama even happier!!!!
Stay tuned for her sweet story!

Sunday Snapshot

25 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe the mother's day gift you have received. God is Good.

Kathy said...

Congrats, she is beautiful. Now a daughter to go along with your very handsome 3 sons. Hope all of your paperwork and travels go smoothly and you are in China with her in your arms soon. Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

What and exciting journey! Can't wait for the updates! God's best to your new family!
Love, the Loquist's

Kate said...

COngratulations! She is beautiful!! We just received our PA on Friday...so it is a pretty sweet Mother's Day 'round these parts too. Enjoy this moment...a day you will remember forever!

Kate

Anonymous said...

No wonder Scott had such a HUGE smile on his face this morning!! Sooooo very happy for all of you...Can't wait to meet her and see her in her momma's arms!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Congrats!! Love the sweet lips! Cant wait to follow you to Guangxi, so you can tell us all about it!! HAPPY, HAPPY Mother's Day!! One you won't ever forget!!!!!!!

Kevin and Michele said...

We got our PA today too!!!!! Congrats on your beautiful girl!!

Rebecca said...

We are all so excited for you and your family. She is beautiful. Congrats and Happy Mother's day.

Cedar said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! So pretty!

Annie said...

Oh Praise God! That is indeed the BEST Mother's Day gift!!! She is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Payne Family! We wish you and yours all the best in the days, months, and years to come: may it all go smoothly, may your daughter 'know' you when she sees you, and may God bless each of you all the days of your lives. With much love and blessings, The Caillouets

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Payne Family! We wish you and yours all the best in the days, months, and years to come: may it all go smoothly, may your daughter 'know' you when she sees you, and may God bless each of you all the days of your lives. With much love and blessings, The Caillouets

Jill and Rick said...

Oh my goodness she is ADORABLE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!)

I'm so happy for you!

Jill

Sennie said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day! Here from Sunday Snapshot.

Unknown said...

congrats!

Monica said...

What a happy, happy mothers day!

The Franklin's said...

LOVE her! I am just so excited for all of you! I hope time flies and you have her in your arms in no time!

Bo and John Payne said...

Our precious Mother's Day blessing!
I can buy pink now!!!
We Love You All!
Grandma BoBo and PaPa John

Amy said...

Kelly - I'm so excited for you! Perfect timing, right! God is good like that! Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm sure this is a very special Mother's Day for you.

learningtogether said...

Popping over from RQ - congratulations! What a gift from God this Mother's Day! She's delightful!

Shelley

Sarah Asbridge said...

Honestly, words can't describe how happy I am for you and your family! I can remember the day we received Lily's photo via email...I was crying out of pure love for the picture of this little girl I had never met but knew she was my daughter! May God bless the Payne family and their future journey to China!

quilt'n-mama said...

She is beautiful!
Happy bleated Mother's Day!
Blessings to you and your family!

Gayly
quilt-n-mama at blogspot dot com

quilt'n-mama said...

She is beautiful!
Happy bleated Mother's Day!
Blessings to you and your family!

Gayly
quilt-n-mama at blogspot dot com

Mrs. Winn said...

Congrats Kelly! Can't wait to hear your story. What an amazing Mother's Day!
~Kelly

 
Design by Deluxe Designs