I got the best email EVER from Ann at Read Threads!!! She heard back from Katie's orphanage and got an update!!!! At 21 months she is 19.8 pounds and 30.7 inches! She is a little peanut! We think she is is in about 12-18 month clothing or even a little smaller. Aunt Susie... it says she is in a size 5 shoe!!! Not sure what all that means in about 3-4 months when we get her!!! But that is her for now:) Here she is!!!
Darling! The little tear in her eye makes me want to get on a plane and get her and hug her!!!
Can you STAND this????
I think this is my favorite. I am thrilled there is enough hair for a bow:)
Sweet smile!!!!
She looks so happy here!!!
I have had a perm a grin on my face! We are so blessed and absolutely in love!!!
10 comments:
Kelly she is just a little DOLL baby!!! SO cute! I had checked your blog earlier this a.m. - so glad you sent a note so I'd come peek again. I know you're ready to go scoop her up! (Her smile reminds me a LOT of an adorable little sweetie in our Allie's adoption group.)
So happy you got pictures!
Jill
You got that fast!! Wow! She is so adorable and you can sense her little personality. What joy!
~Kelly
gorgeous!!!! we love ann too!!
OH my sweet goodness! Isn't she just perfect???
Congrats, she is a beauty?
hugs
Donna
So happy for your family!
She is absolutely gorgeous, Kelly! I want to scoop her up and hug her, I can't even begin to imagine what feelings these photos evoke in you!
Tell Katie to call Checka if she needs any advice on how to survive life with three brothers!
Kathy xoxo
What great pictures! I couldn't wait for my LOA either, but I only got 2 pics in the SWI. Your pictures are wonderful and show so much personality! I'm so happy for you and hope the LOAs coming rolling in soon!
She's beautiful and congrats on the new pictures! I know you are so excited!!!
These pictures are so sweet! I've loved hearing all about your family's journey toward having a sister/daughter, and I can't wait for the first picture of all the Paynes together :)
Hey - I meant to ask which package you sent to your babe! Did you just send the photo album (for $30?) I was wondering if that was enough to get you these mazing pictures!!
Blessings,
Sara
Post a Comment