Our Family

Our Family

June 20, 2011

5th Grade Promotion Ceremony

I really cannot believe that Kevin is old enough for Middle School.  People have always said it goes fast.  I will be honest in sating I though it was just a kind way to make me feel better when I was elbow deep in diapers and sleep deprivation.  Nope.  They were being honest.  It goes really, really fast.  Too fast.  I am so proud of Kevin for all he has accomplished in elementary school.  He has been to 3 different elementary schools and for a guy who does not like change, has handled them all with ease.  We are so excited and feel humbled and privileged to watch how God is going to move in the life of our son over the next coming years.  We have not idea what Kevin will become or what he will do with his life and his talents but we are sure that God has a special purpose and plan for his life.  We are so proud he is ours!!!
Processing in
 Shaking hands with the Principal!!
 Kevin with his teacher Mrs. S
 Kevin's goal to be more organized in 6th grade:)
 Love this kid!!!!


1 comment:

Bo and John Payne said...

We are really proud of you too Kevin! Love GBB/PPJ

 
Design by Deluxe Designs