Our Family

Our Family

June 9, 2011

5th Grade Field Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium...

What fun!  It was a super hot day but still so much fun.  I had a great group of boys to include the cutest, smartest, sweetest boy in the whole 5th grade!!!
Kev - Baltimore Harbor
Waaaaaa!!!!  These fish made me miss snorkeling in Okinawa:(
I love that he is still young enough that he wanted a stuffed puffin!
Dolphin Show!!!
It is the first Dolphin Show we have heard in English in a long time.  I did miss hearing it in Japanese!

Jellies!!!
Our bus lost it's AC... Not cool when the heat index was over 100!  We ended up getting a new bus!  Praise God!!!

1 comment:

Bo and John Payne said...

Love the t-shirts!! Looks like it was a fun day! Thankful that you all got a new bus!!! GBB

 
Design by Deluxe Designs