Our Family

Our Family

December 7, 2011

Welcome Home: {Rough Re-entry Edition}

Welcome Home to Jet Lag, a Stomach Bug and another Kidney Stone...

Our homecoming was amazing!  The boys ADORE their new sister and she them!  It was truly wonderful!  My parents were waiting with our boys, my sister, her husband and girls.

There are lots of pictures of the arrival.  I will post them as soon as I get them from Shannon!

Needless to say by the opening line of this entry, I have not been feeling very well.  Those who know me well know I normally take pictures of everything.  I have not taken ANY since we arrived!  Yup.  I feel that bad.

Kidney pain is subsiding.  I am praying that means the stone has moved.  Hoping to feel myself by tomorrow.

Please pray:
*Restoration of health for me.
*For Scott-  He has been carrying the burden and is EXHAUSTED!  He started back to work today.  I am worried about him.
*Katie has her first transfusion on Friday.  The blood draw was very hard on her.  Pray she handles the IV better.
*PRAISE:  She is sleeping through the night!  She seems to be adjusting well!

7 comments:

Kevin and Michele said...

wow, rough for you all for sure. I am missing you and thinking about you, hope all is well soon!

Tragord said...

Oh Kelly prayers all over you!!

Bo and John Payne said...

So thankful that Katie is sleeping through for you ALL!! She is HOME! Praising the Lord! Prayers continuing on all fronts! xoxo GBB/PPJ

Mary Kennedy said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling your best, but glad you can take comfort in the fact that you finally have Kate home. I enjoyed Shannon's post of the gang ready for your homecoming. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Hope you feel well soon!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Bless you friend and I know what you are going through right now! Praying for you all! Blessings and love!!!

Debbie said...

I wondered why there had not been a homecoming post. I hope you feel better very soon, and we're praying for Kate's transfusion.

Football and Fried Rice said...

oh, girl - im living that rough reentry too!!!! So sorry to hear about the kidney stones - Praise God you didnt have them in CHINA. I cant wait to see pictures of Kate & her geges!!

Love & Hugs from the land of being up at 3:00 am!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs