Our Family

Our Family

December 18, 2011

Hauling Out The Holly... Finally

I have the most patient boys on the planet.  Since we left for China in the middle of November, I did not decorate for Christmas before we left.  BIG mistake.  BIG.  Who knew I would feel so crummy and we would be SO busy?  Well, this weekend we circled the wagons and made no commitments but church today.  Kate needed to get back on a good nap cycle and we needed to get our house in order, literally.

Enjoy these tree trimming pictures!  So fun!
Hanging her first ornament!

It took no time to figure out the ornament thing!  She loved all the Christmas Bells Grammy and Papa have given us since 1993!

Kev- 12 years of ornament hanging experience at work!

 Sammy with a one handed hang!

In the middle of our merriment, we heard the sirens and saw the fire truck, with Santa in the passenger seat, moving through the neighborhood tossing candy!  Kate was not sure what to make of that...
  2011 Ornaments!!!!!

Kate was a little upset that she needed to leave her Winnie the Pooh on the tree...
 Kate's Work...
 For Grandma Bo Bo- Kevin took this picture of the Christmas Flower you planted!!!  So pretty!!
The rest of the house got decorated and we are in full holiday swing!  Love seeing it through the eyes of my beautiful two year old!  I also love seeing it through the eyes of my sweet boys who love their sister so!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love it all!!! I was so glad I decorated in November....i have been worthless until rhis weekend! However, Miss Ruby and I have went around and around a time or two about the ornaments and where they should STAY!!! I will take it down when SHE is napping and Daddy has the other kids out doing something :-)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend~ praying it is the best!!! Blessings and love!

christy said...

I simply adored meeting Kate yesterday...next time I will be prepared with a treat!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs