Finally...
All my Chicks are in the nest!
Sorry for the delay and sorry for the poor quality photo. I promise, she really is smiling... A LOT! Like here... She is so relieved to have noodles for lunch!
She also is smitten with Auntie Beth's rockin' Chocolate Chip Cookies!
She also smiles a lot with her new God Mother Auntie Beth!
She also enjoys sharing HER version of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" with her brother Sam!
The transition is going well. Please pray I would feel better. Kate is great, it is me who is a bit under attack. Still not feeling great and anxiety is creeping in. I continue to combat the lies with the truth that fear is not from God. He equips those He calls and we are going to be just fine!!!
Thanks so much for all the prayers!
December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I just read the most amazing thing today on a blog that was quoting Katie Davis (from Kisses from Katie) - it was about how we MUST know discomfort/tribulation in order to know the JOY in our fallen world! There was death before the resurrection! Such hope! especially this time of year!
SO glad to see all your babies together! I posted a rather rough photo of my 4 today (the first one i took!) so when i popped over here I was hoping yours weren't modeling :) They are still pretty cute though!
I am feeling rough too. Really rough. Sorry to hear that you are - and I pray we BOTH get better! I haven't started Christmas shopping yet!! We have so much happiness and joy coming!!
HUGS!!
We are so happy for your family and your newest blessing! Hope you feel better soon :)
We with rejoice with you! I'll be praying that God strengthens you and gives you peace. You are going to be such a great momma to sweet Kate!
The photo of the boys with her on the couch is priceless!
I am praying for you to feel better right away and you are SO right. Anxiety and fear is not of God but it is so totally normal to feel all these things especially jet lagged and exhausted!!! Your children are precious and I am so thankful you all are home safe and sound!!! Precious Kate!!! XOXO
I'm praying for u Kelly. It's been rough at our house too...sickness, jet lag, etc. But we will make it by His grace. Much love from the Hughes'
She is so beautiful. U r doing just fine. So proud of all of u
Post a Comment