Always a favorite day for me, even as a kid. I believe school shopping fostered my love of office supplies that continues to this day!
Today was an emotional first day for me. One baby began high school. Another started middle school. Another began his last first day of elementary school.
Watching my high school boy walk out of my house hurt my heart! One moment I am filled with pride at the man he is becoming. The next comes the wave of realization I have but 4 short years with this son of mine before he leaves for college.
"Look Mom!!! NO BRACES!!!!"
Andrew Ninth Grade
Next came Kevin. My sweet Kevin began the big bad world of middle school today! It was a nerve racking morning, but he sailed through with flying colors! I am so proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone with ease. He too is growing up before my eyes!!! I am so proud of the young man he is growing into. Such a joy!
Kevin- 6th Grade
Next came my Sam! He started his last year of ruling the school! He was SO excited to FINALLY be a safety patrol joining a long family tradition of safety patrols: Brothers Andrew and Kevin, Dad AND Uncle Bill! It is hard to believe that this sweet boy is not only starting 5th grade but is also turning 11 in a couple weeks!
Sam- 5th Grade
Bus is safe for entry... al kindergardeners are secure!!!











3 comments:
Oh my...they all are so handsome!
Tears here too! Love, GBB/PPJ
Bless your sweet heart and I SO know that you will blink and he will be graduating. Crazy fast. Savor every moment and take it all in. It's all good because that's what we want them to do but still so hard. I am thinking of you!!! Blessings and love!
Those are some handsome boys! Miss Katie is going to be well loved and well protected. Her future boyfriends better watch out!
Post a Comment