For in him we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:34
So excited for your ENTIRE family!!! Congratulations!!
Isn't that really the BEST feeling!? I joke (though not funny!) that there was still a chance that China that was going to say NO!!! I would have been crushed to say the least!Like you said, HERE WE GO!! Nanning and Guangzhou!
congrats! She's amazing!!
That is such wonderful news! I am so glad to hear this tonight! I bet you will have sweet dreams tonight!
Praising God!Love GBB/PPJ
Should I buy M & M's right now?..woot wooot praise the Lord..I am so thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So excited for your ENTIRE family!!! Congratulations!!
Isn't that really the BEST feeling!? I joke (though not funny!) that there was still a chance that China that was going to say NO!!! I would have been crushed to say the least!
Like you said, HERE WE GO!! Nanning and Guangzhou!
congrats! She's amazing!!
That is such wonderful news! I am so glad to hear this tonight! I bet you will have sweet dreams tonight!
Praising God!
Love GBB/PPJ
Should I buy M & M's right now?..woot wooot praise the Lord..I am so thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment