I am taking a photography class this summer and let me tell you, it is really stretching me!
This week we our assignment was to make our photo "magical"…
Let me tell you, it stressed me out!
Creativity is not my middle name. I really stink at trying to come up with creative ways to take pictures etc. Not to mention, Photoshop is REALLY new to me and I am not very adept at all it has to offer.
I gotter done this week:) And I am pretty excited that my photo looked at least somewhat "Magical"!
I was driving home from a school function this week and the BEAUTIFUL light just caught my eye. I knew Kevin would not play with me, so I drove home as fast as I could, grabbed my camera and my Kate and headed back to this awesome spot at the front of my subdivision.
Unfortunately, this area was full of thorny vines; hence Kate's pained expression in all of these pictures.
Despite her ant and thorn concerns, she managed to rally when I asked her to blow these dandelions.
The combination of the light and her messy hair just took my breath away.
There are still moments that I cannot believe that God chose me to be her mama.
Here is my "Magic" Submission…
Inserted butterflies and sparklies…
I'll take it!












6 comments:
OH! Man!!! I love this! I totally missed this photo in our group. You did such a great job with it. AND she is such a doll!!! You know, if our kids ever get together and talk about their crazy photography moms we are in trouble. LOL!!! "But, the light honey - it's so beautiful! Just smile you'll be okay." LOL!!!!!!
I'd say you hit it out of the park!!!!! XOXO
Great job!
Lovely and absolutely magical!
Love! The first one is my fav...love the dandelions in mid air, frozen. Kate's seriousness in pics make you read her eyes. I love pics of her.
I love all of these pictures. Her purity and beauty combined with your talented eye make for some stunning pictures. Hugs, Sarah
Post a Comment