This is Kate's 3rd year in a row to go to Sweet Farm!
She had a blast playing with all her friends.
These filed trips are fun because the Tuesday/Thursday kids joined Monday/Wednesday/Friday crew, so Kate gets to see some of the kids from her class last year!
Some of Miss Ashley's crew from last year: S, Kate and S...
Waiting for their turn on the cow ride
The Cow Ride is always a fan favorite!
Kate LOVES S! She stuck to her like glue :)
Fun in the sunflowers
Macro shot of a bumble bee in the sunflower! Love that lens!
Corn Popper fun!
Corn University
This year she actually looked engaged! Here she is preparing for the song they were going to sing. M is not sure what to make of it all! His expression is HYSTERICAL!
"Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care…"
Year 3 - 5 years old
Year 2 - 4 years old
Year 1- 3 years old
I'd say she is growing!!!
Thank you Sweet Farms for such and awesome treat every fall!




















1 comment:
I love how her smile has grown along with her- she is positively glowing now!
Post a Comment