I am in my 4th photography class with my friend Lisa. I so enjoy these classes because it forces me to pick up my camera. Not only that, I have learned SO much and come so far since I started working with her and all my wonderful classmates. If you want a fun place to practice the art of photography, think about taking one of Lisa's classes. She has several catering to beginners all the way through to professionals. She will be launching her new website as well as new class offerings in the near future!
Our assignment was essentially to conduct a photo shoot. We were to think of a word or image that inspired us and then run with it. I drive Kevin to and from school several days a week. There is a huge cotton field across the street from the high school. For the past two weeks I have been watching God's amazing handiwork slowly bloom before my eyes. I knew this was my inspiration. I needed to have pictures in that beautiful field.
Kate, as always, was my very eager and willing model.
She was really into the cotton buds. It seemed like such an odd thing to grow from a plant.
I enjoyed this sweet time with my girl, crawling around the cotton field.
She loved gathering all the cotton that had fallen to the ground.
Sometimes she could not resist the urge to touch the cotton that was fresh and clean on the bushes.
She was even more excited when I told her she could toss it in the air!
No shoot is complete with out outtakes like this one...
Or this one...
This girl is such a gem! I think I need to get her her very own camera for Christmas so we can take pictures together!
















3 comments:
Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Adorable! Thanks for sharing
Absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could take these classes!!
Post a Comment