Our Family

Our Family

November 16, 2014

Black and White Week

This week's assignment is black and white.
I love black and white photos. 
Even more fun was the lens I rented!  Andrew and his Cross Country team competed at State Finals this week and I wanted to rent a 70-200mm lens to capture the event.  (More pictures and a post on that later!)  I of course needed to play with it before we left.  Kate was on her scooter and I had to grab some pictures of her playing!

Girl Power!!!

She loves to be outside...

Love when she laughs...

Love when she scoots!  

Lets just say, renting the lens was not enough... I simply must save and own one!  I liked the 70-200 but I think I would really like to have the 24-70 f 2.8 first :)  A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Janet said...

Your photos are amazing. Not that I ever thought they were bad, but you have improved SO much since we first reconnected! You seriously have a gift. Have you ever thought of doing photography professionally?
You inspire me. :)
Janet

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE every single one and love Kate!!!! You are an awesome photog!!! Beautiful captures!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs