Time really does fly.
It has been 3 whole years since Kate was placed in our arms for the very first time!
This picture is the first glimpse we got of our daughter!
It still stops my heart every time I see it.
She was and continues to be so brave.
She also still has to have little things in her hands :)
She has come so very far in three years!
Adoption is not easy. It takes hard work, patience and a whole lot of love!
It has been worth every moment! The blessing Kate is to us is beyond what I could write in mere words.
My Dear Sweet Kate,
Happy Forever Family Day! The past 3 years have been a whirlwind of joy. Your Daddy and I are blessed to know you and call you our daughter. We love you to the moon and back!
XOXO,
Mama











No comments:
Post a Comment