December 18, 2007
Still Such Little Boys...
I have been kind of sad lately. The boys are getting so big. As every day passes the less and less they seem to need me. They shower all by them selves, pour their own cereal when I want to sleep in on Saturday morning and will even fix a snack for themselves if I am "behind schedule". Yet, in the middle of this growing into adulthood, I noticed that they are indeed still little boys. Under the Christmas tree as I was arranging the latest batch of grandparent goodies, I found the cutest little Lego Christmas gift. It was a bunch of green Lego boxed together to make the "box" and the engineer of this this fine gift incorporated a series of red Lego up the middle of the box to make it look like a ribbon:) I had to laugh. While they are getting bigger, they are still so young...
Labels:
Over Heard at Our House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment