So last week Scott had the opportunity to fly to CHINA to pick up a Senator and bring him to Korea then Tokyo. Cherie M... If you are reading this... BOONDOGGLE of EPIC proportions!!!!! I agree, it was a hard flight into one of the world's busiest airports, tight turn arounds, foreign controllers blah blah blah... BUT he did get to see the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China. These are 2 sights that I really wanted checked in my box before leaving Asia and I just do not see it happening. I suppose there is a small part of me that is happy at least one of us got to see it, but I am still so jealous because he gets to see EVERYTHING!!! Ugh!!! I thought you all would enjoy some fun pictures of his trip....
Forbidden City by Night...

Scott and a random Chinese Man... Who says the Chinese are not friendly????

The Great Wall of China...
No comments:
Post a Comment