Our Family

Our Family

November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This year we had our feast with our neighbors on the best cul de sac ever!!! It is so much fun to gather with several different families and enjoy treats that are their Thanksgiving favorites. We are also aware that this will be the last year for quite some time that we will be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner off chinet and plastic utensils!!! I truly LOVE Okinawa. Here are some pictures of our preparations and day...

Sam is stirring up some cranberry sauce. It is now better known as "Samberry Sauce"!!!

My budding chef...
Even makes gravy, although he gave up half way through and Dad needed to take over. We are working on perseverance!!! Check out my awesome turkey in the background. I used a new rub that made it so tasty!!! Yum!!! I cannot wait to have a real turkey roaster. I have almost bought one on several occasions but there is no where to store it in this ever so spacious kitchen!
The line for food!!! Everything was fabulous. Praise God for wonderful neighbors!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs