Sam checking out the conveyor belt that helps to load and unload packages...
November 20, 2008
Multi Aged Field Trip
Last week, Sam headed to the "other side" of camp Foster to check out the Post office and the Exchange with his 1st/2nd grade Multi Age class. What a blast. We have done this field trip a million times now. The school cut field trip funding so the kids do a lot of walking field trips. I think I will be ok if I never see behind the counter at the Post Office again. I am ready to go to work back there!!!
A new happening on the PO tour... All the kids got stamped and were placed in the deliver truck
where the young Marine shut the door to make them feel like they were off to Naha to get shipped out of Okinawa!!! Sam is way in the back with his hands up in the air.
We've got MAIL!!!!
Sam is showing frustration of having to wait forever for the PX tour to start...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment