I had made reservations at Okuma about 6 months ago for this weekend. Originally Scott and I were supposed to go with another family and stay in this big giant 5 bedroom bungalow. Well, his little jaunt to the States got in the way of our plans so I decided, rather than cancel the reservations I would invite a couple women who have husbands in Iraq and another with one deployed to Thailand for a month with all our kids up to Okuma to enjoy the Bungalow. We had a FANTASTIC time despite the rain!!! The boys and I went up on Friday night. Everyone else had other commitments for the evening and needed to to come up on Saturday. We made the best of it and got settled into the house and enjoying a wonderful dinner followed by a camp fire built by my favorite boy scout, complete with Smores and guitar playing!!!
Sam competing in a "Dance Off" for USAF's "Domo Days" celebration. He almost won $100 for the best Roboto dance!!!

Silly, wet boys...











No comments:
Post a Comment