Our Family

Our Family

June 12, 2009

Please Pray

I am calling all prayer warriors to be in prayer for my friend Julie, her husband Britt and her sons Nick and Sam. Julie is fighting a re emergence of breast cancer. The cancer had metastasized in her lungs early in the year which precipitated a fast move to Oklahoma City this Spring. Sadly, the cancer is very aggressive and has spread very rapidly though out Sweet Julie's weary body. We are praying that God would choose to deliver her through this fire and completely heal her. We know that He is able. If this is not His will, we pray that He would deliver her into His loving arms as soon as possible.

This is hurting me beyond words. This woman has been such a mentor and friend to me during my 6 years on Okinawa. Her relationship with Christ is something I pray I can grow to have with the same passion and intensity as she. Julie is truly a treasure and I certainly cannot blame God if He wants her in heaven. He must know the girl can sing some karaoke!!!

Please also be in prayer for Julie's husband of nearly 25 years, Britt and her two sons Nick and Sam. Pray comfort and peace in this painful time.

Clinging to the Hope that is Him....

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs