Our Family

Our Family

August 4, 2009

Fulchers Visit

I just love the kind of friends that no matter how long you have been a part, you just seem to pick up where you left off. The Fulchers left Okinawa over 2 years ago. We were so excited to have them come for a visit. Most of the clan stayed sane at the Matvey house, but all the boys had a big sleep over at the Payne house. I love this basement thing more and more every day!The next morning we took all 9, yes, I said 9, kids to the metro and into Washington DC!!!!
Lisa, Amanda and Kim


Kevin was absolutely BESIDE himself to see the Washington Monument!!!

and the White House. Andrew said it was his future home:) Might not be a bad choice given the recent political climate....

We ended the day with a Silent Drill Team parade at the Iwo Jima Memorial. This was incredible!


Could these two be any cuter together? They certainly took the "Future Marriage" stuff like very good sports:)







No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs