Our Family

Our Family

January 10, 2010

Colonial Virginian High Tea

Kevin's 4th Grade class just finished a unit on Colonial Virginia.  Kevin's teacher finished the unit with a traditional English tea.  The parents came in to serve the young Lords and Ladies.  The Lords and Ladies had to be dressed in their finest clothing (from either era) and had to use their finest manners.  Each table had a bell to summon service for more tea or finger sandwiches or cookies.  It was absolutely precious!  I know I am biased, but I have the most darling 4th grader around!  Here are some pictures of Lord Kevin at Lady Margaret of Tartington's English tea!

Lord Keving is not happy that a tie was required for the tea...
Lord Kevin's table...
Enjoying his tea, petifores and scones...

2 comments:

Tragord said...

love it love it!!

Bo and John Payne said...

Lord Kevin looks awesome in a tie!!!
Love, Lady Grama BoBo

 
Design by Deluxe Designs