October 4, 2010
Take Me out the the Ball Game!
What a blessing that Kevin and Sam are on the same baseball team this Fall. I love watching the brothers play together. They are on the mighty Braves and are both having a fantastic season They have an amazing coach who truly just loves the game and teaching kids to play. Both are responding well to his positive coaching. So far they have won 2 and lost 1 by only a run! Not too shabby. Kevin is pitching a lot and handling it well. He looks so cute up on the mound. (I guess not what you want to hear when you're a pitcher!) Sam is having a blast playing in the outfield and even a little first base. Both are hitting well. So fun to watch:)
Labels:
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Wow great pics! I like that Kev is number 1!!!
Post a Comment