Another fun outing at the Olive Baptist Church ball fields!
Sam helped hit and pitch his team to victory!
Although I have no pictures of his pitching, he earned the game ball for his wonderful performance!!!
I would say he looks pretty happy:)
Kevin's team had another rough outing, but on a good note, they played MUCH better!
Rounding second after a teammate hit an AWESOME home run!!!!
Those who know my Kevin, know he rarely shows much emotion on the field. He is all business. I just love the look on his face as he crosses home plate...
Pure Joy!
Kevin pitched for several innings. I was so proud of him. He never lost his cool, even when he was struggling. He is maturing right before our eyes.
He even tried his hand at his old T ball position and enjoyed it.
The boys played well and I know they will be tasting victory soon. They were so very close this time!
And this little one became a local sporting her Ms. Polly shirt to which she jumped up and down and squealed when I pulled it out of her dresser!
Polly - you have created a 'Bama Monster!!!
Come on over and join the Sunday Snapshot fun on Stephanie's Blog!!

















2 comments:
I love baseball! My son played and now my stepson is playing for his HS team. So fun!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the B&Ws!!! XOXO
Post a Comment