We had a day in the 80's last week also. Wasn't it fantastic? Now, the next day it was 45, but I am choosing to remember the 80 instead! Love PE in the pool. Awesome as can be. Your babies are darling.
Thanks for your sweet comment. What a great pool photo! We are still FREEZING in our neck of the woods. (My dad was career military so I can relate to your cute family!)
5 comments:
We had a day in the 80's last week also. Wasn't it fantastic? Now, the next day it was 45, but I am choosing to remember the 80 instead! Love PE in the pool. Awesome as can be. Your babies are darling.
Yep, my kiddos jumped in this week too! They were shivering but loving it.
Wow, we want to come to your house. When we have home school PE, it is sledding, LOL.
Thanks for your sweet comment. What a great pool photo! We are still FREEZING in our neck of the woods. (My dad was career military so I can relate to your cute family!)
How awesome!! We'll be there Saturday! Yea!!! Can't wait to escape the NYC cold!! :)
Post a Comment