Our Family

Our Family

August 19, 2013

First Day of School 2013-2014

Today marks another first day of school in the books!

Andrew started his JUNIOR YEAR at PHS!!!
(I only teared up for a moment, I promise...)
 An Andrew first... driving his own car to school!!!
Dear Lord, with the look on his face, do I trust this kid behind the wheel???
 I suppose I need to...
He is off...
Only one more first day left...
(Yes, I am crying again!)
 The Payne Academy started a partial schedule this week with the full load beginning after Labor Day.
Kevin started 8th Grade!
 Sam is my new 7th Grader!
 Kate started the Payne Academy - PreSchool edition.
Her school starts up next week!
She loved writing her A's in rice!
 She also loved a little help from Kevin!
 Dot Paints = fan favorite!
 Meet Kate's Jesse Bear!
She is LOVING the book this week and keeps chanting, "Jesse Bear, What will you wear?"

All in all a great first day in the House of Payne's elite Payne Academy!

2 comments:

meg said...

Can you easily find the post that you recommend the ipad apps for your little one? I have a three year old turning four in october.

altman5 said...

Looks like a great day! :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs