20 Years of Marriage and I have successfully managed to avoid attending the Navy Ball.
{BEAT NAVY!!!!}
What a shame!
It was a lot of fun!
We were treated to an awesome drill team performance!
Lots of fun with the most adorable Marine present!
(I know. Don't call a Marine "adorable", but its the truth.)
So funny story.
We check in with our tickets and the gal at the table asked us when our birthday was. We told her thinking we were entering a contest!
Nope.
We we we nonchalantly being ID'd.
Yes, lady, we are over 21. Stamp our hand and move on!
Some of the beautiful ladies of Training Wing 5
Being served by the Air Force made for an even more enjoyable evening.
I was quite pleased to see the Beat Navy colors flying. Scott said it was navy blue and gold, but it looked black and gold to me; it just needed a touch of grey and we would be in business!
{BEAT NAVY!!!!}
Most of all, it was a wonderful time to be out with my sweet man.
I am blessed beyond measure!















4 comments:
You look lovely and happy you had a great evening!
Love your post and pictures. Looks like a wonderful time.
Awe...so sweet! Glad i found your blog!
hope you and yours is doing well!
hugs
Donna~
Hey now, my boy is Air Force! They're good guys, too. :)
Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment