Wow.
It is really all I can think to say.
This boy cleans up well!!
Kate kept telling Andrew that he looked "so handsome" and she was excited to see the girls in their pretty dresses!
I love this boy of mine with all my heart!
Even teenaged boys are adept at the dreaded "eye roll".
I was simply making sure it was straight!
Andrew is officially taller than his dad!
Such handsome men.
After taking our pictures we headed over to one of Andrew's friend's grandparent's house.
It was the perfect location for a photo shoot!
11th Grade Student Government
Group Shot!
The girls all had these sweet poses with one another...
The boys?
Not so much!
Andrew with his DARLING girlfriend, K.
Good Friends
This is my favorite picture of them!
So pretty!
Pintrest Heart shot...
Not a total Pintrest fail, but not that great either!
Could you just eat them right up?!?
Olive Baptist Youth!
One of the last photos I could get before the sun set!
I think they will have a blast!
(Does sweet K know what she got herself into???)






















No comments:
Post a Comment