Our Family

Our Family

July 7, 2014

Our 4th of July

I had visions of all the spectacular photos I would take on this awesome day. 
Ugh!  I did not take very many at all!  I did not even get photos of all the families represented!  
Oh well, we had a great time anyway!

We celebrated the day with some great families:  The DeKraai's, Klings, Latchaws and Grandma BoBo and Papa John!  We had a bar b q here at our house then went over to the River Walk in downtown Milton to enjoy some fireworks.  

Here are a few photos of the day…

Seriously?  I must get this look several times a day… usually followed with:  "You kidding me, right?" {Yes, I realize we are in trouble.}

Stephanie Kling is a budding Cake Boss!  These brownie bites were AH mazing!

The Kates!

Part of the gang waiting for the fireworks to start.

Sweet Rachel and Alex

The Kates once more...

 HAPPY

4TH OF JULY


No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs