Our Family

Our Family

July 22, 2014

Our Sweet LaRose

I have shared before the significance that LaRose has had in my life.
She is truly a gem and I am so blessed to know her and call her friend and mentor.  She is my Titus 2 woman.  God has been faithful to answer that desire of my heart; to have a woman who has walked before me to guide me and lead me.

We were so thrilled that LaRose came to spend some time with us and let us "soak her in" as Scott is fond of saying.  I had to share some photos we took during our beach trip.  LaRose can now say that she has soaked her feet in the Gulf of Mexico!


 Scott loves LaRose!

 And so do I!

Sunglasses girls!

This ginormous crane landed just a few yards from us!!

 Proof of LaRose's feet in the Gulf!

Fun Photography class submissions!
I needed to replicate the style of a photographer I admired.
I love the sprinkle of sand on Kate's fingers.

Precious little legs!

Kate had a blast playing with her boys! 
Why does it look like Kevin takes great pleasure in using Kate as a battering ram?

The boys like to torture Kate by squeezing her cheeks and yelling, "Bomb Bomb"!  
Caught in the act of tormenting her!

They can be serious for me...

Love my fake starfish I got to play with the macro setting on my new lens!

Sam

Kevin

Andrew

Kate

I love this awesome shot of LaRose nestled in to our family!

Thank you for sharing your time and yourself with us this past week!  We enjoyed every moment!  Know we treasure you far beyond rubies!  You are so precious to us LaRose!


2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beautiful beautiful photog! And why not... just look at your beautiful family and I adore LaRose!!! I want one too!!! Love you friend!!! XOXO

familyof8 said...

I loved looking at the photos of LaRose. She is indeed a precious gift. I was in Norfolk last week and so wished I could have squeezed in a visit with her.
I still can't believe that we both love and adore the same lady! We first met her and John 25 years ago.

Blessings,
Christine

 
Design by Deluxe Designs