Our Family

Our Family

August 17, 2014

McDonnell Family Reunion {Family Picture Edition}

Last week we got together with my side of the family on Flagger Beach, FL.
20 People + 1 Big Beach House = A TON of FUN
I have a lot of beach pictures, but I want to post our family pictures first.
We planned the color scheme and what poses we wanted and had a blast!
(Some are a bit off center to allow for printing crops)

Our Beautiful Family

Beautiful Beach!

 Grammy and Papa with the Grands

Cousins!!!

And jumping cousins...

The Paynes

The McDonnells

The Seamens

Mom and Dad

Carlos and Shannon

Jim and Amy

The McDonnells Original

Siblings

"The Others"

Our Sweet Mom

I adore my family!!

More beach pictures to come!
I am truly blessed to have this wonderful family.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Gorgeous! What a blessing!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs