Today she is 5 years old.
5 years old.
She is in the 15%.
Where she comes from, 85% of children with her disorder do not live to see their 5th birthday!
Our precious girl has beat the odds!!!
Not only is she alive, she is THRIVING!!!!
She is a normal, princess loving, doll playing, play dough rolling, HEALTHY little girl!!!
5 Years Old and Kate…
*LOVES to go to school! She is excited to be in the "Big Kid" class in Pre School although she tells everyone she is in kindergarden.
*She talks. All. The. Time. She talks.
*She sings. All. The. Time. She sings.
*can make her own bed.
*is starting to read.
*is very bossy um, I mean, demonstrates strong leadership tendencies.
*Asks, "What time it is?" every 5 mins.
*recently told her mom, "I'm from China. I'm complicated."
*Favorite food: Noodles from Panda
*Favorite game: Football
*Favorite Song: Let it Go
*Favorite Movie: Frozen (Go figure)
*Favorite TV Show: Doc McStuffins
*Favorite toy: Loving Family Doll House
*Favorite Sleeping Friend: "Kitty"
*Friends: Lilly, Charlie, Mei Mei, Stella, Jake, my cousins and my Godsisters
When I grow I want to be a chef.
Dear Kate,
I love you more than words! You bring such a joy to our family. You have a great sense of humor and know just when to say, "You da bess mama ever!" I love to see how God is moving in your life. I know He has wonderful plans for you and your future. I am so blessed to be a part of it.
God Bless You Kate!
I love you the most!
Mama









3 comments:
Beautiful!! Happy 5th Birthday, Precious!!
Chengbin says "that's my Kate!"
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! It is an absolute joy to watch you grow into the beautiful, smart, strong, opinionated little girl you were meant to be!!! Jesus has amazing things in store for you and we feel so blessed to be able to watch from the sidelines to see it all unfold.
Love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!
Miss Fannie
Aww. :) Welcome to 5, Kate! I wish you could play with Caylie and sing "Let it Go" together!
Post a Comment