Our Family

Our Family

September 24, 2014

New Sport for Kevin

I am so proud of Kevin.
Not only is he jumping back into public school after two years at home, he is also jumping into a new sport!
Kevin has joined Andrew on the Cross Country course this fall.
It has been so much fun watching them share in this awesome sport.

He is working hard and learning how cool it is to see your time drop every week.


I am so thankful that he gets one season with his big brother.
Andrew paced Kevin and his friend L to a new PR!

I think the bug has bit him as he is already setting his new time to beat for the next race!

This is such a phenomenal sport.  This group of boys is so supportive of one another and really push one another to do their best.  It is shaping up to be a very fun season!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs