Our Family

Our Family

December 1, 2014

Christmas Card Outtakes 2014

Ahhh the annual Christmas Card photo shoot... 
It is always full of laughs, angry commands and quotes.
Take Scott writing "I love family photos" in the sand...
I don't think he was serious.
We decided to head to Pensacola Beach this year.
I was a bit "light"challenged.  I tried to listen to tutorials for beach shooting before we left, but still I struggled.  It is a learning process. 

At least Kevin found inner peace...

 This would have been great if Kate did not find it funny to pour sand all over her brothers' heads.

My handsome son!
I still cannot believe that this time next year he will be in college. 

Kevin...
This wise guy was just excited that he would be in a post that was not solely about Kate ;)  
Perhaps if he would let me take his picture more often, he would find himself with a larger blog presence... Just sayin'

Love this guy!
He is my only remaining Payne Boy at the Payne Academy.  I love the time we get to spend together. He loves to learn :)

Katie girl.  I can always count on her to work the camera!

She wanted a "Hug Mama" picture...

And Beach Dance Party happened... 

Kevin wanted his NY Giants (who are having an AWFUL season) socks in full effect.

And this happened 
(OK... so I told them to walk but still...)

Um Merry Christmas?


I love this man...

We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these shots! You have a beautiful family! :)
JLN

altman5 said...

How fun! Your kids have really grown up in the 2 1/2 years I've been reading your blog!

likeschocolate said...

Great photos! Love the beach dancing and socks!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs