Our Family

Our Family

December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

If you were to actually receive a Christmas Card this year, the photo would look like so...



BUT!  With this computer of mine having such issues, I started the letter no fewer than 6 times before it was clear to me that I needed to stop.  This darn computer deleted my letter over and over, so rather than toss the thing through my window, I instead decided to go with peace and stop writing.

Perhaps with all that is going on with our family in 2015, PEACE needs to be the word of the year for our family.  We need to rest in HIS peace in all our chaos trusting that God has us securely in the Palm of His Hand.

Praying Peace for all our friends and family in 2015 and beyond.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs