Sam humored me and let me take him out to do a little mini photo shoot. Kate is always a willing participant, but the boys rarely let me do this. I was thrilled when he agreed.
Sam is my "Baby Original"
(to coin a phrase my sweet friend Sharon uses!)
He is the lone student left at the Payne Academy.
I love having him home. He is one of the easiest people ever to home school.
He loves to learn and is a self starter. I am so impressed with how much he has grown both intellectually and spiritually over the past few years.
Sam has the best personality!
He is easy going and really funny!
Even if his brothers give him a hard time...
God is up to something with Sam. His understanding of who he is in Christ is awesome.
I know that God is going to use his many gifts to his Glory.
I love you Sam.













2 comments:
My boys are the same! I love some of those looks like "come on mom".
So handsome!!!;)
Post a Comment