Our Family

Our Family

March 29, 2008

Please Pray...

We received a call this morning that Andrew was not feeling well and was running a low grade fever. He had been vomiting last night and this morning. They were able to get some bread down him this morning. We received a call after church saying that he was now not keeping water down. We have a good friend on the trip. He works in our ER here and he is now attending to him and gave him some stronger meds to stop the vomiting and should allow him to sleep. The mother in me is aching right now to get on the next ferry there to be with him. I know he is in very capable hands, but I just hate the thought of him feeling so lousy and I am not there to rub his back and love on him... Please pray that the medicine works and he is able to start keeping fluids down. I think once he gets some sleep and he gets re hydrated he will start to feel better. He has been looking forward to this for so long. I am so disappointed for him. I pray this is just a 24 hour virus and he is back on his feet tomorrow. There is also another child who has the same thing, please pray that they both feel better. Thank you!

2 comments:

Gina said...

More prayer being offered for Andrew. I truly hope that he's getting to enjoy these last couple days.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Andrew. We'll add him to our family prayers tonight!

God Bless,
Jane

 
Design by Deluxe Designs