Our Family

Our Family

May 8, 2008

Slowly but Surely... Coming along...

I got to go out to our new church site today. Every time I go, I get more and more excited! It is simply beautiful!!! I took a bunch of pictures so you could see all the wonderful progress we have made! It is so surreal to me to imagine that we will be moved in in a month!!! You cannot help but feel a ripple of excitement of the thoughts of how God is going to move in this new building! He has moved in ways that are amazing in a grocery store we are worshiping in now... Imagine what He will do with THIS!!!!

Our New Church...


Entry Way to the Sanctuary....


Sanctuary with baptismal in front...


Side view in Sanctuary...


Ladder that we are concerned several Payne Boys may hang from...


Kids Sunday School Room...


Youth Room...Andrew's new room in September!!! YIKES!!! I love the exposed beams and it has really cool looking tile too! It is going to be AWESOME in here!!!


Home of Women By Grace, Awana Games and with movable walls... Adult Sunday School!!!


OK.... Our new church has an ELEVATOR!!!


View from the roof..


We are all so excited!!! Thanks for sharing our joy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! That is so awesome! Man, I wish I was there to see it in person. What an amazing house of God that's going to be

 
Design by Deluxe Designs