Our Family

Our Family

September 6, 2008

Cause for Concern???

Sam was given a project his first week of school. He was to take the letters of his name and write something about himself that started with each letter in his name. Here is the outcome:

Naturally we were concerned that a 7 year old would categorize himself as "Angry" and a "Monster". Scott has a little sit down with Sam:

Scott: So Sam. I like your project. I am wondering why you chose the words you did.

Sam: Well, I chose Sailor for the S because I have sailed on Papa John's boat. I chose Angry for A because I am Angry all the time.

Scott: Who are you angry with?

Sam: I am ALWAYS angry with my brothers. They make me very mad.

Scott: Hmmm. Now why did you choose Monster?

Sam: I could not think of another M word.

Scott told me later that this will probably end up in the hands of the school psychologist....

2 comments:

Carlos, Shannon, Sofia and Olivia said...

Go Sam! I always thought you would convert to the blue side rather than the greeen :)

I will have to send you some Navy gear!

Aimee said...

My Sami is an angry monster most of the time.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs