Our Family

Our Family

March 13, 2009

FRESH FISH!!!!

So my dear friend and neighbor MB took me on a field trip to the Naha Fish Market for some fresh fish! What a treat!!! This market was right down in Naha port and provided for some awesome photo ops as well as some fresh tuna for dinner tonight! Check this out!
Outside of the Market. Gotta love the cartoon squid!!!
I am SOOOOO going to miss this about Japan. Can you even stand the look of these sushi bentos????
This market had several vendors that lined the walls with their fish stalls. Many of them had beautiful displays of the day's catch.
Yikes!
We got front row seats to the cutting up of the tuna. It was so cool to watch the fish mongers chopping these massive fish up. Well it was cool until one of the guys popped a piece of tuna right into his mouth right off the fish!!!! I like sushi and all but EEEEWWWWWW!!!
Pretty Fish...
My lunch! YUMMY!!!!
My Friends:)
Hooking my own fish!
Pier

2 comments:

Tragord said...

Fun!! You will have to check out the D.C. fish market and see how it compares. Maybe we can adventure together this summer
-Brad and Sarah

aviva5271 said...

I just went with Michelle C yesterday. And Beth is just the best, isn't she?? I remember "the twins" from the pool - Katie's great, huh?

can't wait to do photos, we're going to have FUN.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs