Our Family

Our Family

July 23, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Kevin!!!!

Yesterday, my sweet Kevin turned 11.  I am so thankful that God gave me this special blessing.  I cannot imagine my life without this precious little boy in my life.  He is growing up right before my eyes.  He is turning in to such an awesome young man.  I cannot wait for the next 11 years with him!  Here are some pictures of his special day!

Kev chose Mcdonalds for his birthday lunch!


Passed swim test so he can go to the pool all by himself...

Chicken Pattie Night for Dinner

Uncle Bill's first CPN and he rocks the salute!!

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Beach Towel from Grandma BoBo and Papa John

Ortiz Jersey from Grammy and Papa!!!

1 comment:

Bo and John Payne said...

Kevin's B-D looked like fun!!! Uncle Bill makes me so proud!

Congratulations on passing the swim test! Happy Birthday one more time!
Love, Grandma BoBo

 
Design by Deluxe Designs