It lasted all of an hour. Scott met us from work and the boys (2 of them) an I took the Metro in... One step closer Katie Grace!!
July 16, 2010
Home Study Begins!!!
Yesterday began our first major step in getting sweet Kathryn home in our arms! Our first visit was full of a lot of paper work. Seriously, you cannot imagine all the things these people are going to investigate. I am actually nervous that I will be called out for the gum balls my brother and I stole from Kmart when we were 6 and 4 years old! Sorry in advance, Jimbo for any discomfort this may stir up:)
It lasted all of an hour. Scott met us from work and the boys (2 of them) an I took the Metro in... One step closer Katie Grace!!
It lasted all of an hour. Scott met us from work and the boys (2 of them) an I took the Metro in... One step closer Katie Grace!!
Labels:
Kathryn Grace Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Way to go!
Post a Comment