So, I am a nervous reck! I checked the application like 50 times before I put it in the mail. I prayed over it last night as I added the home study to the packet. I prayed over it again at the UPS store and I asked the employee to pray over it was well before she shipped it. (I think she thought I was nuts!) It is scheduled to arrive at the Lock Box in Texas tomorrow morning. Approvals are taking upwards of 8 weeks to receive. This is the final thing we need before completing our dossier!!!
Please pray that USCIS finds no problems with our application and that it is approved with ease. Please also pray that we get finger print appointments soon and that they take the first time we go so we do not have to be re printed. Finally, please pray the approval times move back to the 45 day window as opposed to 60 days. God is BIGGER that the United States Customs and Immigration Services!!!!
January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Congratulations! I was the exact same way! Nervous, shaking, praying:)) It's such a great feeling knowing that part is done and now you're one step closer.
Way to go....we're praying!
Post a Comment